Seaside Cottage in Fishertown, Nairn
Sutors’ Hauf is a recently modernised, traditional, 1 bedrooom fisherman’s cottage in the historic Fishertown area of Nairn. We think it’s the perfect romantic retreat to the Highlands of Scotland.
- Spacious, king size bed with Egyptian cotton covers and fluffy down duvet
- Traditional open fire in open-plan kitchen-living room
- Recently renovated with all mod-cons, gas central heating and a lovely shower (plenty hot water)
- Free unlimited fibre optic WiFi
- 150m to the beautiful sandy beaches and the harbour of Nairn
- Nairn is close to Inverness Airport (9 miles) and is easily accessible by plane, train and car
- Excellent base from which to explore the Highlands, easy to day trip to the Cairngorm mountains, the West coast, Loch Ness, Whisky Distilleries and amazing beaches – see our local area page for many ideas
- Also listed on Airbnb. Check our reviews on Airbnb site.